To obtain information about your personal data collected, the purposes for which it is collected and the parties with whom the data is shared, please contact the Controller.
Fybra Srl email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
How and where the data collected are processed
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures ;
– the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
he Data are processed at the Controller’s operational headquarters and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details. The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document by contacting the Controller. When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
– Withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
– Object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
– Access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, about certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– Verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected. – Obtain the restriction of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
– Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of its Data by the Data Controller.
– Receive their Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on contractual measures related thereto.
– Proposing a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation. Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing Defence in Court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defence against abuses in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.